Thursday, June 18, 2009

TREASURE HUNT!

[ now i just refuse to be your typical ordinary, run-of-the-mill, garden variety lover .. ]

musiq soulchild, like an addiction of sleeping pills just for the mind.

so it took me a good 5 hours to clean my room, and i sorta still am cleaning .. well i keep getting sidetracked.. like now, and its been a YEAR since iv FULLY cleaned my room, but anyways, it was a good idea, cause i found an sd card thats been under a bunch of my ex's shit fer a good 2 years, i also found some costa blanca heels i didn't kno about, i found some christmas cards i forgot to give.., i found a shitload of full tissue boxes under my bed(explains why i dont have any tissue in my room, and if i do, its toilet paper), I FOUND MY FRIGGING POKMEON PEARL GAME filled with hacked stuff i thought i'd never get back, and i found my fav exacto knife w/ the extra blades. i'm on a roll (:

i also found a razer(UN-USED), i dont shave cause i dont gotta.., so.. ALL YOU GIRLIES W/ HAIRY LEGS, or whatever you gotta shave.., GET AT ME !

last but not least.. i found my all black adidas SHOE i ahvn't seen in 2 years, and it still looks new .. i tried looking for the other one, but all i found was dust bunnies and half of my cat..

JAAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment