Friday, June 12, 2009

THE BIG 1-6

lemme sum up THE day.

my morning 7:00am to 8:00 :
-bitched at by the dean
-haunted down by the work supervisor
-bitched at by mother
-bitched at by the dean some more
-bitched at by the mother some more
-bitched AT the dean
afternoon:
-sleep. dont ask.
dinner time/night:
-had pizza in some uber restaurant
-had drinks, tipsy for a bit, but a subject of a conversation cut it short for me
-trying to find somethign to do on the phone while someones on the phone
-having the most horrid thoughts that stresses me out

the good thing, bsides a few i listed, was that i wasn't alone, AND I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN CELLPHONE, after months of temporary HEFTY phones, and its shits on all the phones i've had in the past : D

i dont know what to think of my birthday. and i didn't expect this post to sound like my birthday was shit, cause it wasn't all shit, just as i didn't expect my birthday to be UBER fantastic, but i didn't think it'd get like this/or even STARTED OUT like this.

i need a walk in downtown with new shoes.

JAAMIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment